CSL Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advt No||No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV|
|Job Name||Safety Assistants and Fireman|
|Application Start||18th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd April 2020|
CSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
CSL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CSL Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) job Qualification details below
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
Pass in SSLC.One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.Minimum one-year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
Pass in SSLC.Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute
OR Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.Experience: Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies. The duties include fire surveillance/ fire fighting activities in confined spaces of vessels under construction
CSL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 58 Safety Assistants and Fireman job in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- Application fee of ` 100/-(Nonrefundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay the application fees. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply For CSL Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- For more details please check below official notification